- No equipment need.
- Ginastica Natural classes that are safe, effective and fun, driving more people to your gym/club.
- Training that will inspire upskill and retain instructors.
- Members looking for something new.
- Overweight, obese, elderly.
- Individuals rehabilitating from surgery or injury.
- Powerful therapeutic benefits of core stabilization.
- Your members will see results, have a good time and tell their friends.
- Win the competition for new members.
- Increase retention rates.
- Help Your Members Achieve Their Goals.
Be a Partner of
The steps to become a Ginastica Natural partner are easy.
We’ve got the tools (Instructor Education, Marketing Tools, Supporting Tools) and information to help you get
started quickly, efficiently and ensure the success of a Ginastica Natural group class at your facility.
How it works:
Finding an Ginastica Natural Instructor:
The first and most important step is finding a Ginastica Natural certified Instructor near you. By accessing our Instructor Finder page, you can quickly locate Ginastica Natural Instructors – who are licensed and legally authorized to teach Ginastica Natural classes – in your area.
Hiring Ginastica Natural Instructor:
Ginastica Natural Instructors receive marketing tools and support to drive new members to your facility, having access to a wide range of professional marketing materials they can use to promote your Ginastica Natural classes, both online (ie, social media tools) and offline (ie, posters, banners, flyers, etc.). If an Instructor is not listed under Instructor Finder on our website, he/she is not licensed to teach Ginastica Natural® method.
Contact a Ginastica Natural Instructor:
Email the instructor by clicking “Contact Instructor” to schedule an audition at your facility.